- Unique opportunity to purchase a building plot for an ultra modern contemporary home
- Planning permission permitted 17th October 2017
- Sought after location within easy reach of the airport and Douglas
- Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside
- Approx. 9,500 Sq ft of luxury accommodation
- Nestled in a 1.6 acre private plot
- Design includes a self contained 1 bedroom guest apartment with sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and a balcony
- Proposed accommodation: magnificent double height reception hall, 5 Reception rooms, stunning dining kitchen, utility room and a wine store
- 4 luxury bedroom suites, 4 en-suites and a first floor laundry room
- Ground floor gym, shower room, plant room, boot room, garden store and an integral double garage
Leave Douglas town centre via the Quarterbridge roundabout taking the New Castletown Road to the South. Continue through Santon and upon entering Ballasalla turn right at the mini roundabout, turning right again at the 2nd mini roundabout onto Crossag Road. After approximately 400 metres turn left onto Phildraw Road where the site will be observed after approximately half a mile on the left hand side.
Superb and rare opportunity to purchase a very unique 1.6 acre plot with planning permission and building regulation approval for a magnificent executive detached mansion house with a total square floor area of approximately 9,500 sq. ft. set over 2 floors.
Incorporating the very latest energy saving solutions throughout, this unparalleled and exciting property portrays itself as a truly sophisticated ‘smart home’ for the future in a highly sought after location, providing easy access to all southern villages, the Island’s airport, and equidistant journeys to the sunset city of Peel and the Island’s capital, Douglas.
The proposed, extensive ground floor accommodation will include a superb double height glazed entrance hall, 5 excellent reception rooms, cloakroom, wine store, plant room, boot room, utility room, shower room, gym, double garage and garden store.
To the first floor there will be the luxurious master bedroom with balcony, en-suite bathroom and dressing room, separate guest bedroom with en-suite facilities and balcony, 2 further bedrooms, both en-suite and one with balcony.
For those welcome visitors, there will be a superb self-contained guest suite including sitting area, bathroom, kitchen, store room and bedroom with balcony.
The grounds of the proposed dwelling will include wonderful landscaped gardens, sweeping driveway leading to the property and superb views to the surrounding countryside.
Planning application number 17/00960/B.
SEE LESS DETAILS