- Opportunity to purchase this fantastic 5 bed detached family home
- Situated in the popular residential town of Glen Vine
- The downstairs comprises a spacious open plan family room kitchen and dining space, separate living room, study, utility room and W.C.
- Upstairs the property benefits from 5 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite and a family bathroom
- Double garage, driveway providing off road parking
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and Cat5 cabling throughout
This specification is general to the whole development and not any particular house. Accordingly, some parts may not be applicable to this house/contract.
Reference should be made to the house layout plan attached to the contract for details of accommodation. The specification and layout may be varied through the choices of the purchaser. This Specification supersedes any previous specification.
• Written dimensions are structural dimensions and do not allow for finishes. Dimensions of finishes listed below subject to their intrinsic tolerances.
• Occasionally, it may be necessary to replace or substitute specifications with suitable alternative. All substitute products where possible will be of a similar standard.
• Building Regulations where referenced will be those applicable at the time of the application
• NHBC standards where referenced will be those applicable at the time of registration
• An NHBC 10-year build mark guarantee will be provided for this property
• Foundations – Constructed in accordance with design by Architects/Structural Engineer and inspected by Local Authority Building Inspector.
• Ground Floor – Concrete slab over insulation on damp proof membrane on blinded hardcore.
• Upper Floor – Flooring quality plywood/floor board laid on stress graded timber joists or similar engineered joists all as sized to suit spans. 100mm sound insulation in accordance with the Building Regulations.
• Ceilings – Higher ceilings throughout. 12.5mm plasterboard fixed to underside of floor joists or to underside of roof trusses with plaster skim finish.WherE there are rooms over garage, garage ceiling is to be insulated with 200mm quilt insulation and finished with 12.5mm plasterboard
• External Walls – Dense concrete blockwork internal skin, cavity with insulation, external skin dense concrete block render/masonry paint finish or stone board. Internal finish 12.5mm plasterboard and skim finish internally on dabs of adhesive (mixed finishes as per the approved elevations).
• Partition Walls – Internal partition walls to be softwood stud partitions with 12.5mm plasterboard and skim to both sides with. 50mm sound insulation where required in accordance with the Building Regulations. Some structural partition walls will be 100mm dense concrete block with finished with 12.5mm plasterboard and skim on dabs of adhesive.
• Roof – Concrete interlocking tiles fixed to manufacturer’s recommendations on 50 x 25 treated softwood battens; roofing felt on prefabricated roof trusses at 600mm centres. Wind bracing provided as per the truss manufacturers recommendations. Fascia, Soffits and rainwater goods to be black (white soffits) uPVC.
• Roof Insulation – 300mm mineral wool insulation.
• Staircase – To be painted softwood strings, spindles and newels, dark oak handrail and newel caps with MDF risers and treads to comply with the requirements of the current Building Regulations.
• External Windows and Patio Doors – Low maintenance black uPVC window and glazing system. Includes energy efficient glazed units. Bifold doors to be black polyester powder coated aluminium. Black windows with lead detail (fronts only).
• Internal Wall finishes & Ceiling Finishes – Plaster skim with paint finish to walls and ceilings.
• Joinery – MDF architraves and MDF skirting boards. All joinery work to be painted finish.
- Loft ladder to loft space (light and power point).
Antique brass ironmongerie.
• Doors – Painted doors. Automatic Garage up and over doors.
• Kitchen – German kitchen and solid worktops with AEG appliances (hob, fridge/freezer, oven, extractor, dish washer). Will also feature a wine chiller.
• Utility – Sink base unit with worktop; stainless steel single bowl sink; space for a washing machine and tumble drier (or washer/drier). These appliances are not included.
• Bathroom – High quality Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware (white) will generally be fitted to all bathrooms. Hansgrohe chrome taps and shower fittings. Exceptions may occur on certain baths or components from time to time. Shower screens and bath screens are provided to showers and baths with showers overhead. Fully tiled floor and shower areas, feature tiling and splash backs elsewhere complimented with a paint finish. Custom made shelf will sit under large fitted mirrors above sinks. Heated towel rails to all bathrooms and en suites.
• Cleaning – A full and thorough clean of the dwelling will be carried out prior to handover.
• Heating – Ground floor: wet under floor heating system-first floor: panel radiators and heated towel rails to be provided to bathrooms (excludes DSWC).
• Domestic Hot Water – Installation and cylinder (where applicable) size determined to provide adequate hot water by the mechanical and electrical engineers. Cylinder will have an immersion for emergency backup.
• Ventilation – Mechanical extract system provided for Kitchen, Utility, WC’s and Bathrooms.
• Electrical – Electrical installation to be carried out to BS 7671, NHBC, Building Regulations and to the satisfaction of the Isle of Man Electricity Authority.
• Audio/Visual – Cat 5 to all telephone points. Main lounge wired ready for sky HD. All coax left terminated ready for aerial and sky dish installer by purchaser.
• External Drainage – All drainage work to be carried out to the satisfaction of the Building Control Officer. Drainage is private until it reaches the adopted main sewer.
• Soft and Hard Landscaping – Paved Driveway. Pathways to rear and one side of dwelling are to be 600x600mm paving slabs set 200mm off wall. Patio Areas are provided to each dwelling min 2.4m x 2.4m.
• Front garden – To be laid to lawn and provided with some landscaping where indicated within the approved landscaping scheme.
SEE LESS DETAILS