Impressive 6 Bedroom Farmhouse
Situated in a Completely private location, in an Attractive Rural Setting
3 Bathrooms (1 en-suite)
2 Reception Rooms
Rustic Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Formal Dining Room
2/3 of an Acre
Portal Frame Building
Oil Fired Central Heating
Travel on the A4 (Peel) Road from Kirk Michael to Peel. Property is on the left when driving from Kirk Michael. Keep an eye out for the Deanwood sign and follow the lane for approx. half a mile.
The well-proportioned and designed living accommodation Middle Kerrowglass Farm provides lends itself to family living. It offers prospective purchasers, an excellent balance of modern and traditional accommodation with superb rural and coastal views bringing about having an intimate homely feel, with exposed balcony, beams & wood burning stoves.
Extended over the years over two floors with built in storage throughout. The ground floor provides a rustic kitchen breakfast room leading to a further formal dining room which leads to the sizable sitting room complete with exposed a-frame beams wood burning stove and double doors to the central patio area, making best use of the enviable views. Utility room, shower room and entrance hall.
Also off the dining room is stairs to a music room, and ensuite master bedroom containing further woodburning stove, dressing table/study and feature balcony, again making the best use of the extensive enviable backdrop; ideal for taking in stunning sunrises and sunsets.
The upper floor consists of further double bedrooms and attractive family bathroom.
Externally, Middle Kerrowglass farm benefits from an attractive courtyard with lawn, further yarded areas, and raise garden area to the rear of the property containing a greenhouse and raised beds; overlooking the sizable portal framed workshop. Bounded by manx stone, hedgerow and sod banks. Extends to 2/3 of an acre. Various walks on the doorstep.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards.
· Rangemaster cooker with gas stove top and extractor unit & further Aga.
· Plumbed in large American fridge freezer
· Pluming for dishwasher and washing machine.
· Wood flooring.
· Tile flooring.
· Off kitchen utility room.
· Numerous sockets for appliances.
· Under unit lighting.
· Plumbing for freestanding washer/drier.
· Hot water tank.
· Stainless steel sink and mixer tap.
· Sockets for a variety of freezers and fridges.
· Contemporary modern suits.
· Easy to clean modern floor tiles and selected walls.
· Mirrors and cupboard space throughout.
· Heated towel rails.
· Thermostatic control.
· Oil fired radiators to upper floors.
· High performance heritage style uPVC double glazing
· Wall to ceiling radiators.
· Various woodburning stoves.
· TV and data points.
· Telephone points.
· Broadband internet
Doors & Internal Joinery
· Feature and modern joinery.
· Attractive oak doors.
· Painted moulded skirting and architraves.
Electrical and Lighting
· Contemporary lighting.
· Extractor fans to bathrooms, en-suites, and kitchen.
· Range of double doors.
· Quality timber features.
· Fitted wardrobes and cupboards throughout.
· Balcony from master bedroom.
· Window and doors all with security locks
· Security lighting
Portal frame building
Sliding double doors easily securable.
Corrigated metal sheeting with numerous rooflights.