Unique detached home in a stunning coastal location with breath taking views across Gansey Bay Recently refurbished throughout, including new windows throughout Comprises Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room both with stunning sea views Modern contemporary Breakfast Kitchen, large Utility Room and Cloakroom 4 Bedrooms (2 with stunning sea views),...
- Unique detached home in a stunning coastal location with breath taking views across Gansey Bay
- Recently refurbished throughout, including new windows throughout
- Comprises Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room both with stunning sea views
- Modern contemporary Breakfast Kitchen, large Utility Room and Cloakroom
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with stunning sea views), newly fitted large modern Bathroom and separate W.C.
- In/Out block paved driveway, private enclosed rear garden
- Large detached Garage/Workshop and parking at rear for multiple vehicles
- Oil fired central heating (new oil tank) and newly fitted uPVC double glazed windows
Black Grace Cowley are pleased to offer this unique detached home located in arguably one of the most sought after locations on the Island. Tides Reach offers spectacular direct sea and coastal views over Bay ny Carrickey, Pooil Vaaish and towards Langness peninsular. A short drive to both Port St Mary and Port Erin and just 10 minutes drive to the Ronaldsway Airport. Wonderful coastal walks and a wealth of water sports right on your doorstep.
The ground floor accommodation comprises Porch with composite glass panelled front door, quarry tiled floor, Entrance Hall with solid Oak floor, includes a generous Lounge with solid Oak floor, Dining Room (both with stunning sea views), modern Breakfast Kitchen fitted with white integrated handle contemporary units, large Pantry, spacious Utility Room and Cloakroom. To the first floor there are 4 Bedrooms (2 with sea views), Family Bathroom and separate W.C.
Outside the large terraced walled rear garden including mature shrubs and tree with low maintenance flagged areas, potting shed and oil tank. Excellent parking area to the front with in/out driveaway, large Garage/Workshop with up and over door and potential to convert to annexe. Additional pavioured hardstanding at the back of the property for parking of multiple vehicles/mobile home.
SEE LESS DETAILS
Travelling out of Port Erin on Station Road, turn right at the Four Roads roundabout and continue along towards Port St Mary. Take the first left turn into Beach Road, passing Gansey Pottery on the right hand side. Proceed along and Tides Reach can be found a short distance along on the left hand side just before the left hand turn into Castletown Road.