* Characterful Extended Converted Former Chapel
* Semi-Rural Location with Easy Access into Douglas
* Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
* Peaceful Views Over Surrounding Countryside
* Large Living/Dining Room * South Facing Conservatory
* Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
* 2 Double Bedrooms (1 En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room)
* Family Bathroom
* uPVC Double Glazing * Gas Fired Central Heating
* Mature Gardens * Off Road Parking
* Viewing Highly Recommended
The price is to include all fitted floor coverings, curtains and light fittings.
Brick pavioured driveway providing parking for approximately 2 cars. Paved entrance courtyard, providing access to the e main garden, which is complemented with decked terraces. Lawned garden area with flower beds, together with an ornamental pond all of which takes full advantage of the peaceful aspects over rolling countryside. Outside lighting. Water taps. Timber garden shed and gas tank which supplies the heating system.